Saturday, December 19, 2009

CC Gang Gathering: GC's Chalet BBQ

--BBQ @ PSA Chalet--
Ah Ching is back from the BBQ just now. Gotta thank GC for her invitation & we had fun. Anyway, this was my 1st time gg to a chalet, which was actually a detached house.
The detached house was big & nicely furnished. The bedrooms were big & there were mahjong & karaoke rooms wor~
The ceiling lamp from the roof.
The karaoke room, where we ate & watched tv :)
Guess who's that hardworking girl who brought her work to the chalet?! Haha!
It's a pity HM had a gathering to attend, or else it would be more fun with her ard. Poor SC gotta worked during wkends too, I hope u can recon your stuff ah~
Ah Ching did not eat a lot of food, mainly chicken wings & otahs, plus a fish. Lolz~ (Ok, I think I ate at least 10+ otahs....)