Sunday, December 27, 2009

ML's birthday celebration

--Party World @ Int'l Building--
KBox is getting ex for their weekend session, luckily there's Party World. Sang Karaoke with Ml & Pf from 2-6p.m, and the rate was reasonable. Somehow, 还唱不过瘾...haha! Bought some Dunkin' Donuts & "sneaked" the food in, since we were kinda hungry.
--Itacho Sushi @ Ion Orchard--
I have wanted to have a meal at Itacho! Their food is in small portions, and mainly on sashimi & sushi. So, if you want to have a cheap & good set meal, I think Itacho is not the best place. If you wanna try new sushi, then this is the right place for you. I think their sushi choices are quite different from the norm, but of coz', be prepared to pay more la.
Let's check out what we ate, take a deep breath.....

Ready?

The way of ordering food is different from the norm - self service ah~
My green tea...is free of charge!
Yellow Tail Sashimi.
Salmon & Octopus Sashimi.
Roasted Salmon, Roasted Scallop, Salmon w/ Soy Sauce, Sea Salt & Curry Salt Octoupus Sushi. I loved the scallop!!!!
My Spicy Sashimi Mini Rice...damn ex. Should have ordered something else.
Wasabi Squid Warship, Sweet Shrimp, Sanma & Jack Mackerel Sushi.
Chawanmushi w/ Crab.
Salmon Spring Roll.
Pf's Salmon Hand Roll.
Ml's Pork Chop Udon.
Sweet Shrimp Sakura Leaf Roll.
Seafood Salad.
Deep Fried Soft Squid.
Walked ard Ion, and found a nice belt at Monsoon Accessorize. If not for the half price sale, I would not buy it la. Haha! Pf bought the same belt as me, and she bought a nice pair of heels from New Look. As for Ml...she definitely won't go home empty handed. Hahaha!

P.S: A little envious of Tuan now, coz' she got to see snow in Shanghai. Haha!