--Year 2009--
Ah Ching is spending her day in the office. Our dear co's "half-day" is till 3 p.m!!! Super sianzzz...
Well, this year is rather a smooth one. I graduated, slacked for 4 months, travelled twice, and found a job. Of course, I was only bothered about my pathetic results. Haiz~
New year resolution? I seriously need to exercise. Ah Ching has always wanted to lose weight, but has not been persistent about it. I am thinking of jio-ing pals to go exercise on sunday. Hahaha! Let's see if it works.
Planning for Central Java trip too, but I don't think I can go before June. Anybody wanna join me?
--2009 Top 20 Must-watch Dramas--
This is based on my drama reviews from Jan to Dec 09. As usual, the drama itself may not be a 2009 production. Ranking is not in order.
1. IRIS (KBS KR)
2. You're Beautiful (SBS KR)
3. Last One Standing (TVB HK)
4. Moonlight Resonance (TVB HK)
5. Orthros no Inu (TBS JP)
6. Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 4 (FUJITV JP)
7. Soul (MBC KR)
8. Buang Ruk Kamathep (CH 5 TH)
9. Forensic Heroes II (TVB HK)
10. The Cityhall (SBS KR)
11. The Silver Chamber of Sorrows (TVB HK)
12. The Accidental Couple (KBS KR)
13. My Queen (SETTV/TTV TW)
14. Boys Over Flowers (KBS KR)
15. Love Shuffle (TBS JP)
16. General Hospital 2 (MBC KR)
17. D.I.E (TVB HK)
18. He Who Can't Marry (KBS KR)
19. Together (CTV/GTV TW)
20. Dum Kum (CH 7 TH)
Last but not least, Ching wishes my family & friends, a very happy new year! Cheers~!