Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TV Drama Review #224 - Koshonin 2 交涉人 2

No. of Epis: 9
Year/TV Stn: 2009/TV Asahi
Cast:
Yonekura Ryoko ~ Usagi Reiko
Jinnai Takanori ~ Kirisawa Keigo
Takahashi Katsumi ~ Katayama Kazuyoshi
Shirota Yu ~ Mariya Kyosuke
Osugi Ren ~ Takabayashi Shizuo
Asano Yuko ~ Yumisaka Fumiko
Synopsis: (from Dramawiki)
The new season opens with a string of deadly incidents involving guns sent to various people by someone known as "Summer Claus." The weapons seem to be part of a batch of 27 stolen guns, and so far 14 of them have been given out. Now it's up to Usagi and the rest of the SIT to recover the remaining 13 before there are any more casualties.
Slacker's review:
"Koshonin" is back with season 2, but I did not seem to enjoy it as before. Probably it's because the drama was no longer about how Usagi fits into SIT, but how Usagi & her colleagues dealt with "Summer Claus". "Koshonin" got a masculine theme, and the plot was pretty dry in content. The cases did not seem interesting too. I guessed the only thing I wanna know was who the hell was "Summer Claus". So, that guy was always around, and near Usagi...haha! Nice twist! Clearly, I was bored by "koshonin 2", but the upcoming movie version looks promising. Why? Sorimachi Takashi is in! Hoho~
Acting wise, the cast was great as usual, but nothing spectacular from them. Yonekura's performance was terrific, but I wish to see her in feminine roles someday~ Enough of the shuai qi Usagi :D
Takaoka Sousuke's Amari was killed in this season, pretty sad about that, coz' I liked to see Amari with Usagi.
Shirota's Mariya was still as weird as ever..haha! But his acting was good la, or else it's hard to pull off such a character.
Theme song "My Style" by Denda Mao. I love her songs~
P.S: Hopefully I can update on the movie version next yr. Till then~