--Kampong Ubi CC--
Attended our first ever Dharma Class Gathering in the afternoon with our two teachers. I did not know my classmate booked a Karaoke room. Lolz~ Anyway, it's a joint gathering with the graduated class la, and their teacher taught me last year :) Well, a big realisation after this gathering...many of my classmates loved to sing! Lolz~ (Imagine a lot of them are aunties...haha!) So, since all of them are older than me, u can guessed what kind of songs they sang la. Hahaha! Yeah oldies~ Ah Ching just sat there happily eating my food while I listened to them. Our teachers sang quite a few songs too :D
After studying together for 3 yrs, some of my classmates bothered to organise this gathering. Seriously, we should have meet up more often. Well, one more yr to go before we graduate from the course, I bet most of us will lose contact after that.
And it's about time to think if I should continue after my 4th yr.