Sunday, December 06, 2009

CC Gang Gathering: SC's birthday celebration

--The Twilight Saga: New Moon @ Cine--
I seriously regretted watching this movie, can only blame myself for being late. Lolz~ Even though "Mulan" is not any better, I thought at least there are lots of actions going on. "New Moon" was really like what the reporter reviewed in the newspapers..."Qiong Yao styled vampire love story". The tempo of the movie was slow, and the dialogues b/w the characters were mushy. Very very little actions this time round, and the storyline was just boring. I could not say that the new director was good in terms of how the movie was shot, but the flow of the movie was a lot better than the 1st one. I guessed the highlight of this movie was when Jacob removed his shirt. Wahahha! (I could hear KH's "woooohhh"...) Conclusion: Women loved muscular guys...faintz~
Btw, I did not know that M1's "one for one" promotion got include popcorn combo eh! Damn worth the money sia~
--Dinner @ Ah Yat Tian Xia--
Finally, we came to "Ah Yat" for meal. The service was surprisingly lousy here...the waitress was confused with our orders, and had to double check for a few times. The waiter who served us was not very professional, and his mandarin cannot make it. Haiz... Luckily, the food was still not that bad. Have to pardon me for the inaccuracy of dish names...
CH's chicken baked rice with Portuguese sauce.
My set meal #1 - milk tea. (not nice~)
My set meal #2 - chicken w/ song rong doubled-boiled soup. (The soup was delicious~)
My set meal #3 - Baked fried rice w/ abalone.
KH's Pork baked rice with Portuguese sauce.
SC's Fish fillet baked rice with Portuguese sauce.
--313@Somerset--
Went to shop at the new mall after our meal, and the place was damn crowded. Saw a pretty watch at Fossil though...hehe!