--A Good Person--
Was watching a small part of "Match maker's Lover" yday...and I found another interesting ideology from Kang Hyun.
Hyun-soo comments that Kang-hyun is good at her job, but she tells him she has a long way to go; “Before being a good couple manager, I’ve got to be a good person first. A good colleague, a good friend, a good girlfriend, a good woman.” Then she remembers “good daughter”.....(credits to dramabeans)
My definition of "a good person" is never about being a good colleague, friend, woman etc. I just thought being honest, trustworthy, do good deeds, don't steal or rob etc = a good person.
Well, Kang Hyun's way of thinking is really cool...I mean to be a good colleague, friend, girlfriend, woman and daughter.....u must be the BEST HUMAN on earth ba? That's really demanding...haha! But anyway, I think i have to agree with her...she's right.
Oh my! I seriously regret not watching this drama now...I have so much fun watching that short 10 mins...arrgghh!
It's on my waiting list....till i have the time.