Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Uniform + others

--SRJC--
Ok I am very slow la...finally i realised those "VJC looked-alike" uniforms are SR's new uniform...bengz! (Ha i was like wondering how come HG mall got more VJ ppl suddenly...faintz!) Anyway, the uniform is a nice change..but the colour really not unique sia. U'll only know the diff if u see the sch badge. Lolz...shld have picked another colour.
--KH--
Yo! So happy that u've finally found a job! Quite challenging ya? All the best & good luck lo! Shall hear from u abt ur job soon. Hehe!
--R.I.P--
Just read the news of Choi Jin Shil committed suicide earlier on...very shocked. She's one of the KR actress I liked ever since "Star in my heart". I was still anticipating her comeback in "Last Scandal 2"..but she's gone liao. Haiz...too many Kr stars gone in accidents or suicides this yr liao~