--Year 2008--
Alright, it's not my tradition to do a review of the year, but I shall do it for this yr la.
So, this yr is the continuation of my disastrous 2007. Basically I have to delay graduation for a year, while others are earning money. Then, my parents wld be harping on this topic on & off. Ya it's my fault so I have to bear it. Ha!
Hmm...my eczema is back to normal state, what I can continue to do now is to 维持现状.
As for the happy stuff, it's gotta be Tuan. Though I could hardly see her during the 4 years, I am glad that she get to experience things which she won't get to know & learn in SG. Plus, her course is pretty challenging. And I think life there would mold her personality and change her thinking too.
Ah! The long-waited family chalet. I think it's nice to have such a family gathering once in a blue moon, though it wld be hard to make it a regular event. Quite happy to invite my pals over for BBQ too, though I am sorry that I can't invite all of you here. Lolz! Maybe can have a family overseas trip next time...
Let me think....ok..improvements. Ha..Finally dare to drive by myself liao, though most of the time I only drove to CGH. Besides E.W & Tuan, only the 4 CC gals got to experience my lousy driving ah. Lolz! (Need to drive more ah...)
Oh! I got to go overseas twice this year. Lolz..That's the 2nd time in my life liao. So shuang right?! Lolz..Wondering if I can go overseas next yr la...there's some plannings by E.W. But nothing is confirmed yet.
--2008 Top 20 Must-watch Dramas--
This is based on my drama reviews from Jan to Dec 08. As usual, the drama itself may not be a 2008 production. Ranking is not in order.
1. Bara no nai Hanaya (Fujitv JP)
2. CHANGE (FujiTV JP)
3. Fated to Love You (TTV, SETTV TW)
4. Golden Bride (SBS KR)
5. Hataraki Man (NTV JP)
6. Heart of Greed (TVB HK)
7. Innocent Love (FujiTV JP)
8. Last Friends (FujiTV JP)
9. Miss No Good (CTS TW)
10. On Air (SBS KR)
11. Painter of the Wind (SBS KR)
12. Powerful Opponents (KBS KR)
13. Tazza (SBS KR)
14. The Drive of Life (TVB HK)
15. The Last Scandal of My Life (MBC KR)
16. They Kissed Again (CTV, GTV TW)
17. Tomorrow (TBS JP)
18. War of Money (SBS KR)
19. Worlds Within (KBS KR)
20. Zettai Kareshi (FujiTV JP)
--5 Years of Blogging--
Time flies...and when next March comes, it will be the 5th birthday of my blog. Ha! Sometimes, I am really amazed with myself, blogging nearly everything faithfully. And because of blogging, I started to write reviews and to write in detail about my trips overseas. That's actually an extra work for me to do coz' I gotta record everything from the moment I leave till the day I return. Lolz! Well, not sure if there will be another 5 years in the future, but I think I will continue to be a blogger as for now. Hehe!
Finally, gotta thank all those who read my blog.
--2009--
Next yr wld be a yr of uncertainty for me. Finding a job during such a time is tough, and it wld be worse when I grad in June. Haiz~ Bad luck me! I don't know what's "installed" for me in the future, shall just take one step at a time. As for now, I think i wld just need to "handle" my upcoming exams. Hohoho! No screw-ups this time!
Last but not least...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!