Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hot Hot Sunday

--Temple--
Went to Fu Hui's annual funfair. As usual...same old stuff la. Went to find E.W & Aunt Jo, and saw YN & her siblings, plus the unexpected Val. Haha!

So, I already have a packet of seaweed & and a packet of Jack n Jill. Butta, after the funfair, 3 more packets of the fried seaweed and...another 3 packets of salted seaweed. (I just cleared 3 packets last wk..lolz!) Oh my, how to not get fat? Hahaha!
--Chinatown--
Went to check out Tuan's down jacket. Finally saw a nice one at Fook On. Ha...now down jackets are bloody ex. But the most ex one is not Winter Time wor. (I just found out Winning is even more ex...siao la.) Walked ard the place before we head back home.
It's always nice to be back home, on a sunday afternoon.
--Novel--
Thanks CH for helping me to look out for "The girl who leapt through time" novel. Butta, Kino only selling Japanese version...and my jap standard is not gd enough to understand the whole novel. And! The novel is not cheap...50 plus bucks eh. (Though Ch can get me a 20% discount) Haiz~~How i wish Tuan can find one in Shanghai (but she's busy..). Nvm! At the most, I read online lo~
--Dec Babies--
13/12- SC
30/12- ML
Happy Birthday!