I was not a fan of HYD 1 & 2, so I didn't expect much for the final movie version. (And that's why I have the patience to wait for the subs until now..lolz!) The movie version's plot was actually pretty lame, if you seriously think about it. When Doumyoji's family heirloom was stolen, the couple had to travel to US to hunt for it, and with the help of F3, they went to HK to buy back the tiara in an auction. Then, just as u thought they found the stuff, the same fella stole the tiara again and threw them on an unknown island, and finally, that guy decided to bring them back to Japan after probably a month.So in the end, the truth was the heirloom that they bought was a fake one, and actually they were purposely put to test so as to see if they were really ready for marriage. Lolz..I shall not say who's the mastermind, but that's the only surprising part of the movie.
Well, then there goes the wedding, and the aftermath of the couple & F3. Very predictable la.
That's the end of HYD Japanese version. The Korean counterpart is starting in Jan, maybe I wld check it out...though the story is too boring for me now. Lolz!