Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ML's Birthday Celebration

--Aerin's @ Raffles City--
Met up with the gals and had our lunch. Aerin's food was not too bad, but price was slightly steeper than other restaurants selling similar stuff. (Maybe more up mkt la..lolz!)
My "Fillet of Snapper". Tasted good, but I wished there was chili sauce. Hehe!
PF & ML's Fish & Chips...lots of fries..
And the prawn popper which ML ordered...I think we shld have picked the calamaris instead. Portion kinda small leh.
Gave the birthday gal her present....make full use of it ah. Lolz~!
--Marina Sq--
Trying to look out for CNY clothes, but nothing caught my eyes...soobbzzz! Lots of sales going on, I think I shld really go & buy something. Hehehe! Had "high tea" with the gals later at Carl's Junior, and tried their "Beef Chili Cheese Fries"....tasted good. Butta as usual, I find their stuffs expensive la. Hahaha! Chatted again before ML left for her date while PF & I returned home. Well, sch is starting again for the 2 teachers. Ganbatte ne!
And...hope that u've enjoyed your day ML. Happy Birthday!

P.S: pls send me the pics ah ML. Thx!