Sunday, December 28, 2008

SAF Changi Seaview Chalet Day 2 (Ver 2.0)

--Morning--
Woke up pretty early today. Didn't sleep well actually. Haha...it's quite terrible to hear planes' engine on and off during midnight. That's how busy our Changi is. Haha! Alright, gg to Changi beach later.
--Jetty,Changi Beach Park--
Went to take a walk ard the place. Take a look.
On our way to Changi Beach.
Changi Creek.
Grasshopper!
Changi jetty.
Intro of Pulau Sejahat during WW2.
Basically the beach campsites were packed with malay families, ppl gg fishing and swimming etc. I still prefer Pasir Ris or East Coast though. Many families there like literally brought their kitchens there...amazing! Ha...I really peifu them for camping out at the beach, especially during daytime..quite hot sia.

I think this is the park connector?
WT was trying to find the WW2 Massacre Site. I think we missed out coz' we were expecting some kind of sign board. So, when we were walking back, we happened to saw it! Aiyo.... Honestly, who is bothered to see huh? Such a small monument.
--Changi Village--
Walked over to buy some sugar cane drink. Hehe..The hawker centre was crowded with ppl. Looked like many families came here during wkends. As usual, many youngsters went to Ubin la. Hahaha. No plans gg to Ubin though, coz' my aunt can't cycle. Lolz...
--Aftermath--
Will be having 2nd round of BBQ later...Hmm, lucky i got bring laptop, or else i wld be bored to death. Haha!